- Amarante Beau Manoir
- Rooms & Suites
- Offers & Packages
- Photo Gallery
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Hotel Amarante Beau Manoir News, Events, Press
- The Alternative Paris Travel Guide16 February 2015
With over 2,000 tourist attractions and points of interest, it's no surprise that Paris is one of the world's most popular cities to visit (it came in at number three in 2014). However, if you've visited many time before, or just want to experience something different, we've put together and alternative guide to the French capital.
- The Five Best Museums and Galleries in Paris22 December 2014
With Amarante Beau Manoir's excellent Paris Museum Offer, which includes a four-star stay in the heart of Paris and two free museum passes, valid for over 60 museums in the city. TO help you decide which to visit, we've compiled a list of our favourites, and why you need to visit them.
- Picasso Museum to Reopen after Long Awaited Renovation Project17 October 2014
The Musée Picasso will reopen its doors on the 25th October, following a five-year renovation. The gallery contains the most extensive collection of the great artist's work, with over 5,000 pieces in their possession. This gallery will be essential viewing on your next visit to the French capital.
- Car Makers Teasing New Models Ahead of Paris Auto Show30 July 2014
This Year's Paris Motor Show, one of the world's leading motor shows, is just two months away. With excitement building and tickets on sale, find out what car makers are planning to launch at this year's show.
- Dries Van Noten - Inspirations at Les Arts Décoratifs19 May 2014
Followers of fashion should head to Les Arts Décoratifs to discover the very first exhibition devoted to Belgian fashion designer Dries Van Noten. From the obscure to the ostentatious, the exhibition offers visitors the chance to peruse the diverse sources of inspiration for the designer's catwalk creations including renowned artwork from Damien Hirst and Francis Bacon alongside admired outfits from designers such as Dior.
- La Nuit des Musées in Paris30 April 2014
La Nuit des Musées sees the major museums of the city open their doors at night, showcasing the abundance of art and culture available in Paris for free. The annual event will showcase a seemingly endless list of enlightening exhibits and experiences within theatre, dance and music, as well as contemporary and classical art.
- Cartier Exhibition in Paris’ Grand Palais02 January 2014
Cartier: Style and History with be at the National Galleries of the Grand Palais from the 4th of December 2013. Royal connections and magnificent commissions will be revealed at the exhibition, which is located close to Paris' famous Champs-Élysées. Hotel Amarante Beau Manoir is within walking distance, and shares with Cartier a deep connection with Paris and its past...
- Paris Museum Offer
Paris Museums & Attractions with Amarante Beau Manoir
- Best Available Internet Rate
Best Available Internet Rate at Hotel Amarante Beau Manoir
- Early Bird Advance Booking Rate
Early Booking Paris Hotel Offer, Advance Rooms
- Weekend Rate Offer
Weekend Rate Special Offer
- Paris Discount Package with Sunday Stays
Include a Sunday Stay & Get This Stunning Paris Discount
- The Alternative Paris Travel Guide
- The Five Best Museums and Galleries in Paris
- Picasso Museum to Reopen after Long Awaited Renovation Project
- Car Makers Teasing New Models Ahead of Paris Auto Show
- Dries Van Noten - Inspirations at Les Arts Décoratifs
- La Nuit des Musées in Paris
- Cartier Exhibition in Paris’ Grand Palais