Spring & Summer in Paris with Beau Manoir
March 19th, 2013
Join us at Hotel Beau Manoir and
February 21st - July 21st: Chagall: Entre Guerre et Paix
Musée du Luxembourg
Showcasing Marc Chagall's unique works of paintings, engravings and drawings in chronological order; this exhibition deals with the social and political upheavals taking place across during the artist's life. Even though his primary themes are of war, revolution and exile; Chagall manages to display contrasting themes of beauty, sadness and optimism with an expert skill.
May 21st - June 9th: Roland Garros
Taking place on clay over the course of three weeks, this is one of the highlights of the tennis calander. If you're looking to attend, there's why not book yourself a stay at our central Paris hotel? Car services can be arranged to and from the tournament... whilst the best sights and attractions of the city will be just a short walk away.
June 8th - July 28th: Paris Jazz Festival
Parc Floral de Paris & Jardin botanique de la Ville
Growing year after year, this sublime event feateures a range of exhibitions, performances, concerts and events every weekend. There's a wonderful family atmosphere, some of the finest music you'll ever hear... and it all takes place in a range of fantastic floral gardens.
- JUMP ON IT! Paris Hotel Offer
'JUMP ON IT!' & SAVE 15% at Hotel Amarante Beau Manoir
- Paris Museum Offer
Nouvel Orsay Offer at Hotel Amarante Beau Manoir
- Shopping Package
Great shopping experience with Hotel Amarante Beau Manoir!
- Best Available Internet Rate
Best Available Rate in Paris Hotel Offer
- Early Bird Advance Booking Rate
Early Booking Paris Hotel Offer, Advance Rooms
- Drinking and Dining this New Year’s in Paris
- Cartier Exhibition in Paris’ Grand Palais
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon at Musée Marmottan Monet
- Spring & Summer in Paris with Beau Manoir
- 2013 Advance Booking Paris Hotel Offer: Hotel Amarante Beau Manoir
- Autumn Break in Paris